Albany 2007 Photos

I don't even want to look at the pictures because it makes me SICK that I couldn't make it. I was TICKED OFF saturday!

Nope it's a 7.3 it belongs to user "B18B1LS1" it's a '02 F-250 4x2 his best time in his sig is 14.52 @ 93.09 #2 on street tires. Super nice guy.

Bye Now said:

I thought you would like this one also. You can see the Fuzzy Dice throught the front windsheild..LOL

a_063.jpg

Last edited:
That Dennis, you let him take the truck for the weekend and he hangs fuzzy dice from the rearview mirror :hehe: LOL

Bye Now said:
That Dennis, you let him take the truck for the weekend and he hangs fuzzy dice from the rearview mirror :hehe: LOL

I think maybe he is being influenced by Philip Palmer..Check out what I found on his truck...LOL

a_001.jpg

a_002.jpg

i would upload the few i took but i'm to lazy to resize them lol.

and it was nice meeting the few people i met outside the hotel on friday night they were some funny ass guys. even phil go figure haha

wideopen said:
I thought you would like this one also. You can see the Fuzzy Dice throught the front windsheild..LOL

a_063.jpg
I blew some smoke on him on the way back to the house that night:hehe: I wanted to race him but all we did was blow smoke at each other :st:

It was nice to be around the diesel crowd in Albany.. I ran the dually on the economy setting and it was very inconsistant. It started dumping oil today, and has enough blowby to look like another exhaust. Checked the oil, and was way over full.. I guess it's not a good thing to run half diesel, half oil.. I'm trying to laugh, but it really sucks..

alldiesels said:
is that lil white ford a 6.0??? what was it running??
robert

Just an old 7.3! It's for sale though, I love the truck but I think I am going to pick up an older 12-valve!

Back