aliminum door skins

Drasko

does anyone have pics of aluminum inner door skins? im curious about doing some for my drag truck. anyone have any info or pictures of others setups? basically my interior is trashed so im cursious about alternatives.

Drasko

lol, I'm just going to gut it, and probably cut up some sheets of aluminum to the right shape, and bolt them into the holes.

Or is that what you're talking about?

thats what im talking about. trying to figure out what i can do to make this interior half ass decent

Yep. Cut them out of the thinnest aluminum sheet you can find. Bead roll a few things in them to stiffen up the structure. Take no pictures except for accidentally. LOL
bondo_again.jpg

Have Uncle James paint & clear them.
doorpanels2.jpg

Finished:
s10_interior.jpg

now i need to decide if i like the look as this will be street driven sometimes for some playtime..

on another note, brandon, are you hinting to something with the flames? :homo:

just kidding man!!!

Last edited:
lmao schoolbus, if that stands for Big a$$ mofo.... i aint skeeeeeeeeeered!!!! lol

i fugured by the accidental pictures thing, i wasnt liking the flames on the doors lol

just buy some aluminum panels from jegs, cut to fit, then make holes for door handle, lock, window switches etc

i was thinking something like that. nothing fancy, just wanted to see whos done it and what it looked like when they were done.

Back