All makes Meet-n-Greet in Southwest Ohio

daytondiesel

On Saturday April 19th at Tri-State Dragway the Buckeye Oil Burners club from thedieselplace.com is having a All Makes Meet-n-Greet. We would like to get a head count as this will help us finalize some plans for food and door prizes.

I will update as information is set. if you have any questions I will do my best to answer them.

link to tri-state for times and directions: Tri-State Dragway

Jay

That's only a couple hour away. We'll try to make it.

We will try and make it maybe the truck will be back together by then.:bang

is that in dayton? Heck i just got back from there1 Easy drive to a nice pull. heck Ill have the truck running like a top by then and might try and make it (if us indiana Guys can tag along i can bring a few trucks!)

Do you have to buy a ticket or just pay a gate fee ?

pay at the gate, it is there test-n-tune, we are just geeting a group together to have fun and chat. I was trying to get an idea how many truck and people will come out to join us.

Jay

just realized that the same weekend as the CC event race in bowling green so I may not be able to make it

Well it's this Saturday and the weather looks like it is going to be great, hope to meet alot of new people and enjoy some racing.

Track opens at 1:30
runs start at 2:00 and go till 6:00
gte fee is $5.00 to watch and $15.00 to run.

Jay

Wish I could be there Jay, but I won't be back in town until the 20th though. :nail:

Back