Alligator Performance Hunt 4 Horsepower

yjay

Was there for a while today. Saw IdahoRob put down 1,200+ on the dyno. Did anybody else break 1,000? I know there was a certain 2,000 hp duramax there and was wondering how it did.

Attachments

• dyno.jpg
    dyno.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 0
The duramax you speak of really did not do much, except clear out the bleachers and had everybody waiting on parts flying. There was an SDP duramax there that did close to 1100. It was hard to follow usually getting the results 3 trucks behind.

Was there for a while today. Saw IdahoRob put down 1,200+ on the dyno. Did anybody else break 1,000? I know there was a certain 2,000 hp duramax there and was wondering how it did.

Red didn't make any power, D was complaining about how they were loading him.

D's white truck, Dustin VW, Rosscup, Maxd out, a p pumped 24V, and maybe one other all did 1000+

Sdp dmax? Always like seeing results from dyno days.

Results? All my beer and most of my 1.75l Jäger bottle is empty, does that count? Lol

I loaned tools out to Dan Howard, Dmitri, and about 4 other folks, towed a fummins away from the dyno after it blew a head gasket, and gave out alot of beer and jäger. I felt productive even though I didn't dyno anything haha

Last edited:
1000 horsepower is wicked in any vehicle. Much less a diesel. Ive ridden in an 800hp ford f250 and that was enough for me.

Back