Allison 6 speed 1000PK with 55K miles

threeleggedgoat

Trans is out of a 2008 chevy 2500 4x4 SRW that was a company truck so it was bone stock. The rear case that the transfer case bolts to is broken so it will be needed. I would like $1500 plus shipping or say $1300 Local pickup. I will do $1400 and deliver up to 50 miles. I will deliver up to 250 miles for $0.60 cents per mile. PAYPAL ONLY unless picked up. ALL PRICES ARE OBO

Trades

If I sell the LMM before the allison I will do some really fair trading with Allison. I need a NEW CP3 for my '05 CUMMINS 5.9L CR. Truck has 182K miles and the CP3 is the factory original that is on motor #3 and feeding 3rd set of 90HP injectors. It holds rail pressure fine but I only run a 90HP tune with my Smarty S06 REVO on level 5 timing and rail pressures both Lvl 3 moderate or just under wild. I have the same rail pressures if I turn it down or stock but I have never gone higher than 5. I will run 120HP injectors with my compounds so a mild pump or stock one is what I am after. I only want NEW-ZERO MILES parts. I planned on using a mild 6.7 pump from Todd at T&C diesel for reliability and true results and the experience from a buddys truck. I have no problem with a wicked or floor-it or any new stock CP3. If you have a new Hamilton cam 181/220, pushrods good for 110# springs, or a mishimoto radiator for '05 ram I would pay full price for them. These are all needed now for my truck.

Back