Aluminum Drag Wheels 16x16

toolmanoffroad

Dont tread on me
Up for sale a BIG set of 16x16 aluminum rear beadlock drag wheels that are made by the "real" company.
I was going to use these on a project, and now I dont need them. I sold the slicks a couple of months ago, but im still tripping on these dam things in the shop. :bang:bang They are a 5 bolt pattern, but I do have a set of bolt in centers that will fit a 14bolt (I would have to check on a dana) and have eight flaming skulls engraved in them. These would be great for a back halved pro street truck!!!! HINT, HINT :poke: $500 plus shipping.... Let me know if you are interested, and I can post up some pics.... Thanks guys!

I might know somebody ...... I need pictures .... I searched online but I couldn't seem to find them

I have had a couple of people interested, I will post up some pics tonight so that I dont have to PM them to each... Thanks for the interest guys...

hope a little of red,yellow,black,and other colors clean off easily!!!lol..

Hey douch, I dont talk smack when you are trying to sell stuff.... :badidea:

And yes I cleaned your overspray off of them!

Well its been to long, and I cant remember how to make the pics smaller so I can up load them. :bang there are a couple pics in my photo gallery (look to left of screen and click member gallery) of the wheels, and If you want I will email them to you. Just send an IM with your addy, and they will be on there way.... thanks guys :Cheer: :thankyou2:

100_1162.JPG

They were on a 14bolt.... I have a dana 80 out of a 94 dodge 3/4 ton that I can try them on... would this be the same as yours??? let me know, and I will try it tomorow.

thanks for posting the pic!!! :clap: :Cheer:

Oops.. I was sending the info in PMs, and forgot to post it..... :bang

16in by 16.5 wide, with 4in backspacing, and the stock pattern is a 5 on 5.

I will be trying them out tonight on a 94 model dana 80 4x4 to see how they bolt up just to make sure... thanks guys!

BTW, when I made them I set it up so there is a left and a right so that the flame design goes the same direction......

Well all these late nights got to me, and I fell asleep on the couch before testing the wheels :bang. I feel like a new man :rockwoot:, and will FO SHO be trying them out tonight. Thanks again guys...

Ok, they will fit the Dana 80.... but not over those BIG ASS drums!! they would have to have disk brakes.... Hope this helps... Thanks guys :Cheer:

Back