Aluminum TIG

coon smile

Is there anyone near the Martinsburg, WV area who can TIG weld? If so, I need someone to weld a flange into a compressor discharge. I have friends back home that would do this, but if I can save some time in shipping, that would be great. I may also have some other small jobs for them. I would be willing to drive to the Baltimore, DC or any other area that is relatively close.

yep, my neighbor runs a fab shop. he is about 20 mins from martinsburg in sharpsburg, md. he builds extreme rock crawlers on the side. let me know if you want his phone number.

or if you dont want to venture past martinsburg, i am pretty sure gants excavating can do it, they run a small machine shop to keep their pulling trucks running.

Last edited:
yep, my neighbor runs a fab shop. he is about 20 mins from martinsburg in sharpsburg, md. he builds extreme rock crawlers on the side. let me know if you want his phone number.

or if you dont want to venture past martinsburg, i am pretty sure gants excavating can do it, they run a small machine shop to keep their pulling trucks running.

Woah. Thanks for the quick reply! I will send you a PM to get his number.

I work for the general contractor that is widening I-81 between Exit 16 and Falling Waters. I have been getting a lot of Gantts trucks to haul our excavation and millings. We don't have a contract with Gantts, but BJs Hauling brokers them for us.

Do you have a contact at Gantts?

Back