Aluminun Flatbeds

Fireman450

Daring to be diffrent!!
Looking to swap my steel flat in for an all aluminum bed for weight reduction purposes, What company out there makes a budget minded all aluminum flatbed? Just need the basics nothing fancy. 8ft bed

I know Hillsboro makes just what you are looking for. They are a flatbed mfg out of here in KS. Have one on my '99 2500. Good looking and light. My wife and little brother helped me pick it up and put it on the truck! Looking forward to seeing those front tires in the air man.

http://www.tgsales.com/

cheapest I could find with the .gov requirements for lowest bid. they can build as simple or as fancy as you want. I compared them, truckcraft, eby, Hillsboro and another that I cant remember the name but they were double the price of all the above. also t&g can ship to anywhere.

Just build it yourself I know you can do it.that way you can save alot of cash and put it towards the 2 wd.

Dale

Just build it yourself I know you can do it.that way you can save alot of cash and put it towards the 2 wd.

Dale

Not only that Dale, but the hydraulic hay bale lift in his current steel bed isn't helping his weight problem either. :poke::lolly:

Back