Amazing member, most honest guy I have ran accross

morkable

Just Over Broke
Ashley Black, (aka blacksdieselhp) really stepped up to the plate. I bought a airdog from him earlier this year. Somehow the unit got stopped at the border and possibly destroyed. After the 2 of us fighting with the post, he jumped up and gave me my money back. That is the true mark of an honest man! And I greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again

Kevin

Its too bad that not everyone could be as honest and willing to make it right as Ashley has

good deal. the world needs more guys like that

Finally a nice story. love it. and Ashley is a straight shooter for sure. Way to go Ashley. Good job man!

Yes sir indeed iv delt with this guy and I would have to rate him one of the top notch guys on here!!

Ashley Black, (aka blacksdieselhp) really stepped up to the plate. I bought a airdog from him earlier this year. Somehow the unit got stopped at the border and possibly destroyed. After the 2 of us fighting with the post, he jumped up and gave me my money back. That is the true mark of an honest man! And I greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again

Kevin

Its too bad that not everyone could be as honest and willing to make it right as Ashley has

Good to hear something good!

Its really getting old listening to people getting screwed over on the forums.

This is why i insure everything i send.

Forrest, I buy and sell stuff constantly accross the border, and this is the first problem I have ever had. I believe that the problem stemed from the fact that it was a used fuel pump, and I believe that the border got a sniff of the diesel and then black listed it.... but out of literally 100's of transactions this is the first problem

Try shipping a controlled export item to Canada. FedEx FICE shipment of a controlled export (DSP-5 State Dept License) item. The term "red tape" takes on new meaning.

Send it to me, I'll ship it for ya!

No wonder there is a growing group of folks that don't ship across the border.....

Back