Another Pulling video

that truck would run better w/ a set of 181s!!!

x2. full cuts are junk

ERRRRR...... WRONG! although i do agree IllinoisRam's truck has too much fuel for his current turbo and engine configuration.. FULL CUTS are the best way to accurately measure injection timing and to make sure fuel is being injected at the right time.. plate, AFC, governor adjustments, and some tuning tricks can completely cover up any negative effects of full cuts.. My opinion anyway... :D

ERRRRR...... WRONG! although i do agree IllinoisRam's truck has too much fuel for his current turbo and engine configuration.. FULL CUTS are the best way to accurately measure injection timing and to make sure fuel is being injected at the right time.. plate, AFC, governor adjustments, and some tuning tricks can completely cover up any negative effects of full cuts.. My opinion anyway...

I know i was just giving my brother ****. but full cuts are the only thing we will run. I dont think there is to much fuel its the stack box that wont let the smoke go up like it should so it just hangs out and looks black.

Back