Antelope Valley Fair / Lancaster, CA 2010

BigBadDodge

FYI for the Cali folks, I Heard this weekend that this hook is cancelled. I removed it from our schedule :(

BBD

Anyone know why it was cancelled?

$$ / insurance

It takes quite a lot of things to come together and work out for an event like that to happen. I have seen Craig pulls some serious strings to put on events and this year just fell through unfortunately.....I have heard that next year there will be one but that can change like this year, so we'll see....

Joe

Pulls were cancelled because of a scheduling conflict. Apparently there is a good chance we will be back for the 2011 fair, but we'll see. If nothing else, we will likely do a pull separate from the fair in 2011. Sorry for the inconvenience and to those that hadn't heard.

Craig

i guess i really just need to get another truck and have it ready for 2011. i dont want to have to pull exhibition with a twin'd 12v f250.

Garrett

Pulls were cancelled because of a scheduling conflict. Apparently there is a good chance we will be back for the 2011 fair, but we'll see. If nothing else, we will likely do a pull separate from the fair in 2011. Sorry for the inconvenience and to those that hadn't heard.

Craig

Cool, I will hopefully have my factory DMF clutch toasted by then and running an Iron Giant or something so I will b all over the workstock class! :rockwoot:

Joe

Back