Anybody have any experience with h-11 head studs by A1 technologies?

STROKETHISF350

Looking for a more affordable head stud than the arp 625 studs. The h11 seems to be the I between as far as strength and cost goes. I'm going for around 900-1000 hp on my future build. They will be ran with an O-ringed head if at helps. If any one has any experience with these studs please chime in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got the regular a1s, they've been installed and torqued to 135 for a few years now and no issues.

They're solid. About the same price as ARP 425's, and are a little higher KSI rating.
You can also fit them with just trimming the ribs on your valve covers instead of machining the pedestals if you don't want to.

They are not as good as ARP 625's though. Or 14mm's.

They're solid. About the same price as ARP 425's, and are a little higher KSI rating.
You can also fit them with just trimming the ribs on your valve covers instead of machining the pedestals if you don't want to.

They are not as good as ARP 625's though. Or 14mm's.

Are the H11's the same price as the 425's?

Good luck finding any more a1 h11's. They went out of buisness in the u.s about a year ago. I just tried calling everywhere a few weeks back to see if anyone still had a set. Ended up talking to haisly and went with there stud. They advertise a hmr h11 stud. They actually have arp make 3 different studs to there specs. I think i paid $757 shipped or so for there h11 equivalents which are now actually a L19 material. I was very impressed by them

Sorry to hijack, does anyone know if arp rolls or cuts their threads?

Good luck finding any more a1 h11's. They went out of buisness in the u.s about a year ago. I just tried calling everywhere a few weeks back to see if anyone still had a set. Ended up talking to haisly and went with there stud. They advertise a hmr h11 stud. They actually have arp make 3 different studs to there specs. I think i paid $757 shipped or so for there h11 equivalents which are now actually a L19 material. I was very impressed by them

I was looking for them to post prices comparing and I could not find much, so that's why I didn't. That's good to know.

Do you know the ksi rating for the Haisley HMR H11's?

No i cant remember off the top of my head. I spoke to them on the phone for about a half hour to get infi on all 3 models of stud they have. The guy i spoke to was very knowledgeable about them

The h11 are different than the normal a1 stud price which is the same material used in the arp 2000 also I have seen a few places including CPPwho advertise selling the h11 studs

I got lucky and found a set of H11s new at the end of last year. Got them for a steal too. Ive seen a lot of people happy with the H11s over 425s

I've ran my H11s for 6 years now with zero issues. Didn't know they went out of business tho..

Supposidly Fleece bought up all the inventory Premiere had of them...

[ QUOTE=CREED1;2434973]Supposidly Fleece bought up all the inventory Premiere had of them...[/QUOTE]

How rough is that price wise

I ended up just getting 425s my head will be o ringed so I don't think I'll have a problem plus I really want my truck back together as soon as all my parts show up

Patty Haisley said ARP actually bought the rights to the A1 stud designs and now produce the old A1 style studs. Haisley worked with A1 to develop the design. Whether or not that is still the case I do not know. This was from back in August at Scheid Extravaganza.

When I ordered my most recent set from haisley (standard 12mm) they showed up in an ARP box with haisley instructions in it and a different part number than the standard ARP 425 studs.

Patty Haisley said ARP actually bought the rights to the A1 stud designs and now produce the old A1 style studs. Haisley worked with A1 to develop the design. Whether or not that is still the case I do not know. This was from back in August at Scheid Extravaganza.

When I ordered my most recent set from haisley (standard 12mm) they showed up in an ARP box with haisley instructions in it and a different part number than the standard ARP 425 studs.

Did you have to machine the rockers?

Did you have to machine the rockers?

Nope. Showed up in an ARP box and instructions said valve covers may or may not need machining. I might still have the box with the part number on it. It blew my mind when she told me about it. One of the studs ended up breaking on the re-torque and the replacement that ARP sent was from their 425 sets and the stud was completely different in many ways.

My haisley main studs came in arp box with arp stamped in the stud, but the PN brings up as an A1 pn. Reading everything above makes sense.

Back