Anybody here from Montana?

Old Blue

Cormier Familly Racing
Anybody here from Butte Montana or Great Falls,Montana or close to the Spokane area? Gonna go for a sping holiday in Vegas & looking to bring our race truck down to hit the Spokane race coming back from Vegas? Don't really want to bring it down any further cause we would be back tracking! Thanks Gabe

Anybody here from Butte Montana or Great Falls,Montana or close to the Spokane area? Gonna go for a sping holiday in Vegas & looking to bring our race truck down to hit the Spokane race coming back from Vegas? Don't really want to bring it down any further cause we would be back tracking! Thanks Gabe[/QUOT

Mikes off road in Bozeman and Gomers in Misoula. The Only place I know in Butte was Allied Exhaust.
I will check some other places for you.

Do you just need a place to leave the truck?? Im on the central coast of cali but im from Butte.....my dad lives in Rocker right at the interstate junction there and has enough land to leave a truck at if thats all you need. My grandpa also has an area in uptown butte.

I also have a yard in Missoula you might be able to leave it in (fenced and locked) where my Step-Dad is a store manager at Norco......

And i dont have any hook-ups in Great Falls, But my grandparents have a place on Canyon Ferry Resivour about a half hour outside of Helena (between butte and great falls) that you could probably leave it too.

Rocker would be the the best place. Right at the Junction, drop it off on the way to Vegas, Pick it up on the way to Spokane

Rocker would be the the best place. Right at the Junction, drop it off on the way to Vegas, Pick it up on the way to Spokane

and my dads place is literally at the junction.....Just about a mile west of the Town Pump truck stop on the frontage road...I cant imagine he would have a problem with it......i would just need to give him a call and ask and foreward the contact info.

Yes we just need to leave the truck & trailer as we will be towing it as usual. Brad,Thanks for the info! We were also thinking if need be to bring it to Billings,would be some back tracking but not bad. Marc,if They don't mind that would be great awsome if we could leave it there.

Yes we just need to leave the truck & trailer as we will be towing it as usual. Brad,Thanks for the info! We were also thinking if need be to bring it to Billings,would be some back tracking but not bad. Marc,if They don't mind that would be great awsome if we could leave it there.

Just called him and he said that's no problem! Ill send you a pm tonight when I get home with his address and both of our phone #s

and my dads place is literally at the junction.....Just about a mile west of the Town Pump truck stop on the frontage road...I cant imagine he would have a problem with it......i would just need to give him a call and ask and foreward the contact info.

That sounds like its at the dance studio:hehe:

PM sent with all the info you should need and probably then some....lol :Cheer:

Dance Studio? Is that kinda like a "Shoe Fashion Show"?

We won't be in Spokane ....but we will be in Billings if ur gonna come down for that one.

That's to bad I was gonna bring you a couple of bottles of our good Canadian Wiskey for all your help! Maybe I'll just drink it in your honor? LOL

I'm just glad I can help! If u really want u could just leave it with Randy and ill get it in Billings. Have fun in Vegas! !!!

Back