anyone ever used this industrial manifoild (center OUT down)

TRUBBS

Can You Keep Up?
well i was after a standard center/down dump manifoild and thought thats what i was buying but when it showed up its a sytle i havent seen before, its centered, out about 2-3inches then down. looking like it wont clear the ac box by the time i get the turbo hung under it, its going to be sticking way far out...
anyone ever seen/used this style before?

this is the one i was looking for...

this is what i got

not saying im upset with the pece or any of that, just trying to figure out if it will work or if i need to keep looking before i spend the time/money on porting this one and getting it ceramic coated...

Those manifolds was also used in non-turbo European Ford trucks (130hp)

Last year I scrap 3 of them , because no use for me..

When you posted the wtb ad, what you got is exactly what I had in mind.

The one in the first pictue is not a center dump, it dumps between 4&5.

Last edited:
That is the manifold that I used on my Chevy. It help to clear the evaporator case and allowed me some room to get a 4" pipe in to the turbo

well i was after a standard center/down dump manifoild and thought thats what i was buying but when it showed up its a sytle i havent seen before, its centered, out about 2-3inches then down. looking like it wont clear the ac box by the time i get the turbo hung under it, its going to be sticking way far out...
anyone ever seen/used this style before?

this is the one i was looking for...

this is what i got

not saying im upset with the pece or any of that, just trying to figure out if it will work or if i need to keep looking before i spend the time/money on porting this one and getting it ceramic coated...

mine clears just fine and thats the manifold i have
IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0192.jpg

Back