Anyone had a stock vgt rebuilt?

03BlackWidow

My stock charger is chirping like a bad bearing. Since my truck is still not broken/not running from this injection problem i figured right now would be the time to get it rebuilt just wondering who does this and how much it usually runs.

I am going to have a local shop do one for me when I have some extra cash. They quoted me roughly $400 to completely overhaul an '03. I have two and may sell off the other, with or without the rebuild. Chris

i actually have a stock vgt turbo turbo in my garage was just rebuilt. new bearings, seals everything back in november. it came off my truck in march , so there's about 4 months on it and everthing works great. it's an 04 turbo, but it has an 03 compressor housing on it. yes compressor housing..

i also have a VGTss style turbo for sale , fully ceramic coated and DFL coated w/03 style turbine and housing slightly modified. it has a 65mm compressor upgrade and ceramic coated compressor side also.
i have the drain tube and the 03 style pedestal for it. come to think of it i also have the 04 style pedestal too since i no longer have the VGTunit on my truck.. i'll give you the stock rebuild for a smokin price i mean smokin !!

and i'll cut you a good deal on the VGTSS if you want, it's got less than 200 miles on it.

Back