Anyone have any experiences with ntxtools.com?

Diesel Fumes

I found some of the most exciting prices on ntxtools.com and I want to order a bunch of stuff. I have been finding some negative and positive stuff online, but most of the negative stuff is so old I hardly give it any weight. Yet, it still exists. There seems to be a lot of positive talk recently, both in pricing and service. There is still some new negative stuff being posted but its not much...and every site I go to or have researched has negative comments from someone. Its inevitable. But, because I plan on making a huge purchase, I would like to see what my people here are saying. If I have an order and they forget something or mis-charge me, that would really make me mad. Because I am looking at ordering some things with the BOGO offers, I would like to know if anyone has any experience with them. My F-Series Diesel is my baby, and if I can save a bunch of money while ordering new tools for my garage, then that means more money for performance parts and upgrades, and especially custom work I want to do.
I have been perusing this site for such a long time...I never registered, I simply looked around and read what everyone had to say. It always seemed that someone had already asked a question I had or provided some guidance with any problems I had. Now, I finally have a question that no one has asked before and that means one more username and one more password I have to remember because I had to register to ask.
I very much appreciate the help you guys have provided over the last 18 months, and am hoping I can get a bit of help on this one question. F-Series FOREVER BABY!!

I'd say he put more thought and effort into it than most trolls.

Referring to one's truck as a "F-series" is pretty much a giveaway.

Not sure what you refer to your truck as...as you drive a tractor...but my F-250 Platinum Powerstroke is my baby. Referring to it as any number of things shouldn't be an issue. Guess I did come off as a troll, but when I am dropping $2,500 in one fell swoop I want some information. I was just asking for help. These guys have 3 year old information from other people and there were complaints about not getting parts, being charged and never issuing a refund, not shipping for over 4 months, and other complaints. However, recently, I have seen some positive comments and it seems like a swing towards being more reliable. Check it out for yourself. I want to buy an Autel MaxiDAS DS708 and they have it priced at 500 less than the other vendors. I want some other tools and little junk, but that is the biggie. I get an extra bonus from the boss if I can keep the budget under 3k. I turned to you guys for some help since any time I need some help to fix a problem I can't figure out you guys have been essential. Don't just write me off as a troll. And if you pull that crap about making me prove stupid things then just call it a day and move on. I won't be a part of a community that makes its members pass some sort of sniff test.

If you have been reading on here, then you have to seen all the bots and trolls that turn up.

well then, see ya later

Luckily you aren't the Fuhrer here buddy.

Can I go back to the original question? Does anyone have any experience with the damn store? That's all I asked. This went off on a tangent I didn't see coming. I asked for some expert opinions...but you guys are acting like amateurs. I have seen professionalism over and over and over on this site. I would like to tap into that. If you can't answer the original question, then please move on. If you have any experience with them, please let me know.

I've never heard of 'em. Good luck.

Oh, and this ain't a dictatorship. We do what Phil tells us to do!!!

Junk........

Ntxtools is a joke. Nobody there has any clue as to what they are selling, nor does the items show up.......... Answer your question?

Yeah it does answer it...albeit a bit too late...but it answers it. I placed the freaking order already!! I waited as long as I could, and I tried to find another source. Now I am worried. If this order doesn't show up, not only am I gonna be pissed, I am gonna be up ****'s creek with the boss. My bonus will not be paid and my plans are going to go down the crapper. I wanted some custom seat work done...looks like that dream is dashed. This is what I get for trying to save money.
I am gonna flood that 1-800 number they have with calls about this order and make sure nothing is being pulled. Thanks matty169, you were a big help.

Hey all, wanted to take a sec to update my experience with ntxtools.com
After calling the 1-800 number almost every day to make sure no shenanigans were being pulled on my big order, everything worked out. I do not know whether to attribute this fact to people paying attention over there and doing their jobs, or if it was wholly because I kept calling them and they knew I meant business. Could be a combination of both I guess, or maybe I am just being a nice guy because of the euphoria from having all these new tools.......
Either way, I got a free tool I didn't know about because some sale started on the day i ordered. Its a big ol' 1in drive Sunex impact wrench that looks so evil...like it belongs in an action movie from the 80's. Boss immediately claimed it as his own. The boys on the floor swooped in like vultures to claim what was left.
I don't know if i will order from them again, considering matty169 has been here forever and he knows what he is talking about. Let me pose the question is someone knows of a different site they have used in the past that has these types of BOGO offers and similar prices? We need anywhere from small everyday shop tools to big stuff we want to use if we can attract a bus contract or some of the larger trucks. Thanks guys for all the help and the advice.

You gotta be kidding me. Okay, I am done with that store and bringing it up. Officially finished. I will move on to a much more appropriate topic. Gonna head over to the for sale section on the forums and start browsing. Sorry guys for coming off like that. I promise, I am no shill. Just was responding, didn't think it was coming off trolling. But I can see it now.

"they see me trollin', they hatin', patrolling they tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty"

You gotta be kidding me. Okay, I am done with that store and bringing it up. Officially finished. I will move on to a much more appropriate topic. Gonna head over to the for sale section on the forums and start browsing. Sorry guys for coming off like that. I promise, I am no shill. Just was responding, didn't think it was coming off trolling. But I can see it now.

When your e-mail starts with "hunting4deals" it looks like your spamming. My guess is you ain't here to contribute. Your just here to sell your 7 year old dirty air filter.

Fair enough. I'm not selling anything, i really did buy all those things. I really did make those calls everyday. But I see how talking about a single place can come off that way. The email has nothing to do with any company, or advertising, just simply love buying junk. Ever been to a swap meet? I take it you have. The whole idea is predicated on hunting for deals. Mix it with "wheels" and you got the email addy. I spend my summers at swap meets and shows looking for parts and pieces for my 3 vehicles. The 9 to 5 is my dream job, wrenching all day and shooting the **** with the guys. Weekends allow me access to the whole shop if I find parts I am looking for and have time to put them on. I believe it would be a mistake to judge me for one thread. I have a lot to add here, but this "holier-than-thou" attitude is pretty old at this point. I asked for help from people I have grown to respect and I still do. But I am done defending myself. I was in a bind and needed quick help so I chose one source I trust. I get it now, no asking for help about stores. Others can do it, but with newbies it is highly suspect behavior.

I've used NTX tools and haven't had any real issues so long as you have the part # of what you need. Shipping time was decent. Depending on where it ship from usually means how long its gonna take. About 2 weeks was the longest wait, some arrived in 2-3 days.

Back