Anyone Use Diamond Cargo Enclosed Trailers!?

1slowhatch

I'm looking to buy a 24' enclosed trailer. I'm in Knoxville, TN, and plan to drive to Southern GA for one of the cheaper trailers.

Anybody have any experience with these? I'm looking at a 8.5x24' V Nose Enclosed with 5200 lb Lippert axles? I'm being quoted $4500 picked up, in stock.

I had a deal lined up on a 32ft enclosed locally, but it ended up selling before I could pick it up.

I've got a big one. 40' gooseneck

They are ok but they aren't the most well built trailers

Last edited:
I've got a big one. 40' gooseneck

They are ok but they aren't the most well built trailers

Have you had any serious issues? Or just usual crappy interior construction?

This one claims to have tubing frame rather than the 6" I beam stuff, full interior plywood.

Did you buy yours new? If so, which dealer?

Last edited:
No serious issues. They just aren't built like the good trailers are and that shows in the price. It will do what you need it to. They are just cheap. Plywood for interior, cheap lights and with the door down the sides move a lot side to side. We have a carmate also that's way more sturdy and better constructed but is more expensive. Bought it used and the previous owners were exactly the best on it

No serious issues. They just aren't built like the good trailers are and that shows in the price. It will do what you need it to. They are just cheap. Plywood for interior, cheap lights and with the door down the sides move a lot side to side. We have a carmate also that's way more sturdy and better constructed but is more expensive. Bought it used and the previous owners were exactly the best on it

Just picked up my new 24' Diamond Cargo enclosed. You were right, definitely come crapiness in places...the roof is the worst part. But, it did tow home 6 hours without issue and was priced right. Thanks for the candid review.

Back