Ashley Black what happened on PassTime!

Big Blue24

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I was watching a new episode of Pass Time and was a little disappointed at the 12 second run. What happened on that pass?

It looked like it spun, short shifted to second, locked the converter, and bogged for a second or two.

I assume your truck with that tune-up was capable of 11.5 to 11.8.

Sorry, no link to the Pass Time episode, it aired earlier this week.

I believe Ashley Black is at the Super Stock race down in Florida so perfect timing to take a cheap shot!

He finished top 4 today. Ran a couple of 11.5's I believe and got put out by Aron Nick (the other Black's truck) in the semis. Aron went on to win the whole deal.

Not a bad showing for the Black's crew!!!

I believe Ashley Black is at the Super Stock race down in Florida so perfect timing to take a cheap shot!

Yeah, the track was cold, and slick because they were shooting an episode. He didn't get to run until midnight. We did ok this weekend:what:

Somebody record it with a camera vid and post to youtube!!

I want to see it!!

Darren was there too, right?
I know he blew up though..

That night Ashley was the only diesel. It was the Monday after Buck's race in NC. Alex and I drove down and back that day. I still can't believe he stayed up as much as I did that whole weekend. Monday morning when we got home, he was so tired he couldn't brush his teeth.

I believe the Stuckey truck will be on Thursday nights episode if I'm not mistaken.

Back