ATS's new setup

EX-F250

does anyone know anything about the new 7.3 liter setups ats has on the market or does anyone have one it seems like a good setup but im not sure

The new setup is awesome!! Redesigned all the up-pipes, pedestal, and intake to really open everything up so it can actually breath!! It all looks super quality and spool up is incredibly better! The stock 7.3 turbo setup was clearly overlooked from Ford. Definitely a top-notch set up.

I don't like the fact that they still chose to use gaskets at the top of the up-pipes. They could have at least copied Turbonetics' mount kit and used band clamp flanges at the tops of the up-pipes.

Otherwise it looks like a decent kit, though I haven't seen the price yet.

Dave

alittle more

I don't like the fact that they still chose to use gaskets at the top of the up-pipes. They could have at least copied Turbonetics' mount kit and used band clamp flanges at the tops of the up-pipes.

Otherwise it looks like a decent kit, though I haven't seen the price yet.

Dave

its fairly pricey at least in my opinion but its much cheaper than turbonetics i spoke with them as well and they want around 2800 for the kit and then the turbo is sold seperately. while as far as the ats system they are 3100 with everything you need to install and go

Wow... its not that bad... does look like a nice kit.. Like the up pipe design of the TN better though

Back