Atten Vegas DHRA sled pullers

Tom HAS emailed me, but it was some such digital rotten coleslaw email type that wanted me to download a machwizbang deal to reply.

So I ignored it.

Normal emails, only please.:thankyou2: :rules:

The 4 classes are basically seperated by turbos. The rules can be viewed at dhraonline.com

Sledpuller said:
Tom HAS emailed me, but it was some such digital rotten coleslaw email type that wanted me to download a machwizbang deal to reply.

So I ignored it.

Normal emails, only please.:thankyou2: :rules:

The 4 classes are basically seperated by turbos. The rules can be viewed at dhraonline.com

I forgot my work email is encoded, top secret government sh_t. I emailed you regular civilian email this time, putz.:hehe:
-Tom

Allan, since you have twins, you are probably going to be in the Super Street class for pulling. You need drive shaft loops front and rear. 6" Dia. 1/4 thick (steel), Sled and Driver operated air shut off, fuel shut off (like 3-way dump valve), fire jacket, helmet, and tranny blanket if you plan to go over 4500RPM.*nx*

Ultimate Diesel said:
Allan, since you have twins, you are probably going to be in the Super Street class for pulling. You need drive shaft loops front and rear. 6" Dia. 1/4 thick (steel), Sled and Driver operated air shut off, fuel shut off (like 3-way dump valve), fire jacket, helmet, and tranny blanket if you plan to go over 4500RPM.*nx*

Ahh just show up with money in hand.....they'll let you pull!:hehe:

Back