ATTENTION: Second gen pro streeters.

Our short box with full interior was 5200lb with driver at topeka raceway in 2009.

Dana 80
Dually front spacers
We have our a/c comp. removed (may not be an option for you)
Hood insulation
Spare tire carrier
One battery if you are running 2?

It appears that you still have the front spacers on and factory rims up there. Get a set of aftermarket with offset to match the factory and take off the spacers, they are heavy.

Well when I weighed it, it had the stock Dually wheels on it and the slicks in the bed. Took a Dually wheel off today and it was 75 lbs. So there's 300 lbs off. Also pulled about 100 of junk out if it that I had in the cab. So 5750 ish?

I've got a driver seat, steering wheel, boost gauge & tach. That's all in the cab. Well under 5K pounds. Lexan side windows & back windows no window motors or anything else that dosen't make it go faster.

The seat I posted a pic of is pretty comfy and two of those would be way lighter than the stock seats! You still running stock fuel tank? Put a fuel cell in that would save alot!

changing out the seats will cut a good amount of weight. drop the tailgate it is extra weight plus a wind catcher without a bed cover. drop the second battery you won't need it except for cold weather starts.

Until I run bigger cables the second battery has to stay.

Don't feel like gutting the interior or putting aluminum seats in it just yet. I still drive this thing on the street occasionally and those can't be near as comfy as stock.

I guess the truck being about 5450 without me in it isn't too bad.

It appears that you still have the front spacers on and factory rims up there. Get a set of aftermarket with offset to match the factory and take off the spacers, they are heavy.

That takes away from the dually part. Truck has fuel cell in it now. Scott i think its not too bad its way lighter than your yellow truck and how did it run? I agree with keepin ac and such for cruise nights! Weight might help cause lord knows its not known for hookin up! Im sure you know why it is a short bed now. Michelins dont like spinnin at 80!*nx*

replace all bolts with titanium bolts, might cost a fortune, but i've heard of guys doin that

Back