automatic

sweet I can pull an auto
what do I need to do to the internals to handle the 900 p-pump that I have

F**** is not a respectfull way to talk to someone who said he was new at this.

I dont understand why there is so much talk about this pump it cost 4000+ from scheid

Goerend and you can go with a full manual. I suppose it could be 1200+ on an engine dyno.

If you want to hear a even crazier number a ppump 24 with everything known to man done to it did 1760 RWHP on diesel then ran a 9.8 without juice and shut it down at the end

I think brandon was stating the same as me on the pump, it would be measured in cc's not cfm. cfm is a turbo comparison or ic setup numbers. I guess you could prob. do it in cfm but it wouldnt be 900 more like I dont know.

If you want to hear a even crazier number a ppump 24 with everything known to man done to it did 1760 RWHP on diesel then ran a 9.8 without juice and shut it down at the end

Its BS until a Dyno sheet is shown....

new at this but been racing with suncoasts and had lots of problems but kept using them just because everyone else does??? also knows 2 guys with almost un-heard of numbers and no proof??? hummm

I've been selling/installing HTS and have had great luck out of them.....(knocks on wood)

hts runs a suncoast converter and thats what I run. it holds 700hp not 1200hp plus but im happy with it so far. goerend is another good choice i talked to dave before he knows his stuff also. I think an auto can be very competitive or they are around here. about all the D-max trucks are auto and alot of the dodges are auto like terry coppess, amos all those guys they do really well and run autos

Back