B&B Tooling fuel block

triton

Scarlet Fever
wanted to help Bruce ( Toolman ) Block out to maybe generate some interest in his machining abilities and a piece I got from him a while back, his fuel block. He said he has several he's made to get rid of. No...it doesn't add HP but, it's a nice piece and sure helps clean up feed and/or return lines. It mounts in place of the filter housing and comes with 6 - 3/8"NPT holes

fuelblock2.jpg

fuelblock.jpg

Ty Thanks for posting the pics up . I just found the post. If anyone needs one I have them in stock and ready to ship.

Quick question, looks like your running the PRV bleed into it. What did you do with your return line to the fuel tank. Usually there is a "fuel filter delete" piece that connects them. But I looks like this bolts in its spot.

I had one customer that had the fuel filter delete on his truck and he just used longer bolts and kind of sandwiched the two together. You can mount this anywhere the the hole pattern on the bracket just matches the fuel filter housing. As far as the return line to the tank goes you can come out of the back of the fuel block with a line there are 6 holes in it. The block for the manifold can also be turned and mounted so the fittings will stick out horizontally if that works better for your application.

Last edited:
So does this line up in the same spot the filter delete would? What about a larger block with a seperate passage in it so the banjo bolts will bolt in. Basically a built in filter delete on the backside of this block with its own passage?

Last edited:
I just cut the return line where it turns to metal and got a compression to AN fitting. Then used a short piece of SS line in between.

Did the same thing for the port on the back of the head. Changed it over to AN and ran it to the block.

10mmx1.5 to a -6an is what it looks like. Is that right?

Another thing is what about a 1/2" npt inlet and runner with the rest a 3/8"npt

Last edited:
if you're talking about the PRV line, I think that's right but, not all fittings work. I went through a couple using more and less washers..... that didn't help. Not sure where he gets them but, Todd @ T&C Diesel has the correct fittings

there's lots of options you can use but, the problem is it's not a popular item. Bruce may have had it in mind but, a while back I asked if he could make me something to help clean up the return lines. That block was the answer. I'm sure he could make you anything you wanted but, to keep it simple and small 3/8" was used. It's only return so there's no need for anything larger.

I wouldn't mind having one block that doubled as the feed and return. There's some machining involved in that though and probably not worth the trouble.

I had it in mind that this was a feed line I guess. Didn't realize it was only for return.

Yes I was referring to what you are saying triton, have the front for feed lines and the a back for the returns like a filter delete block. Only difference should be a wider block with 2 passages instead of one and a few more ports for a dual cp3 setup.

I've been looking at distribution blocks from like Earls, but I would still need a filter delete. This could change that and be all in one. I don't think it would be that much more machining and have the feed side with a 1/2"NPt inlet and 2-3/8" npt outlets

I had it in mind that this was a feed line I guess. Didn't realize it was only for return.

Yes I was referring to what you are saying triton, have the front for feed lines and the a back for the returns like a filter delete block. Only difference should be a wider block with 2 passages instead of one and a few more ports for a dual cp3 setup.

I've been looking at distribution blocks from like Earls, but I would still need a filter delete. This could change that and be all in one. I don't think it would be that much more machining and have the feed side with a 1/2"NPt inlet and 2-3/8" npt outlets

From what I've seen in the industry there has to be a big need for a part, for it to become an on the shelf item. This is a custom piece that doesn't make HP so it's definitely not for everyone. I'm sure Bruce would be happy to work with you to get what you're looking for made. It will come at a price though as most custom pieces do.

I hear ya, i think There would be people wanting it. When people get the fuel prep. Systems with filters they Usually delete the factory filter housing. An with dual cp3's you need a way to feed both pumps and make a return setup. This would just clean it up alot with one piece of machined aluminum. I dunno about y'all but I figure you could sell them.

It would take a few people having them for someone to say I like it. Then the next and so on. People spend oodles of money to dress things up. Billet valve covers and all, this would be a good way to clean the driver side up IMHO

Last edited:
Back