Back on line

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Guys, we apologize for the shutdown the last few days. Our server host has proven, well, less than reliable. We have decided to switch companies, and go with a better service. When this thing started we had no idea it would grow this fast. We apologize for the inconvenience, and look forward to a new start.

Tim

Thanks for getting it back, I was going through withdrawl and had to visit a different diesel site to get my fix.

Sorry about the whole deal guys. Luckily, this isnt a result of anything we did, it was a hardware issue. Now we have a new box that the site lives in. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for your patients... We spent most of the time trying to recover Data..Last night at about 7:30 we we're going to restore to the last back-up which was Sunday but the old equipment started giving signs of life so we kept working to recover all the recent Data that we could... Sorry for the Down time.
Phil

Last edited:
Assuming you didnt spill coffee on the old server, we hope so LOL

Scott has agreed to bomb their inbox with stuff to make them wish they had treated us right in the first place LOL LOL

If they pull the crap they pulled again, Scotty is going to take a road trip with his louisville slugger......:huh::

Dalpilot said:
Guys, we apologize for the shutdown the last few days ...
We apologize for the inconvenience, and look forward to a new start.

Tim

Thanks for the timely info. I thought I forgot to pay my dues! I resisted the urge to goto the "stop." :badidea:

PSDave

Back