Belt driven lift pump plumbing

Mikesmithdmax

Im planning on doing a custom fuel system on my 2wd truck,
Please correct me if I'm planning this wrong, not a lot of info on the subject that I can find.
starting at the tank with a billet sump in the bottom, 1/2 Goodyear hose from there to the -10 areomotive prefilter. To the ICM, Then to the billet obx belt drive pump. Then to the Donaldson water seperater, then to the fuel filter,then areomotive -10 bypass regulator, and on to the cp3.
I already have the hose, tons of -10 fittings, couple pulleys for the pump, areomotive regulator and prefilter. Just need a pump and fab the brackets. Do I have the right idea on the plumbing? I Live in ky, do y'all think the fuel heater is needed? I drive the truck 2-300 miles a week maybe,
I know the ebay obx pump isn't the best choice, not many people trust them, but then again not many has tried em, I met an older guy at my local drag strip a month ago who had one on a CR dodge, dual cp3, big single turbo, he said nothing but good things about it, said he'd made plenty passes with the setup, I think he told me it was 1:1 belt setup and regulator set on 20 or 25 psi.

Back