Best 2.5 Single???

Fireman450

Daring to be diffrent!!
Guys
Im having to go a diffrent route with my chargers. My local pulling organization is dropping their super street class. So I cant run my twins and my ps66 is a 2.6 and they wont let me run it either.
I need yalls help in finding a good charger to use that I can get into the 2.5 street class. I had some say use a S465? What do yall think. This is for the 12V in my sig.

Thanks
Fireman450

65mm is iffy for a 2.5 unless you run bushing or cut housing.

2.5" 63-64mm

4088 $$$ T4
s364

thats all i can think of

Thats what Im leaning tward considering the amount of fuel I have. Where do yall find these chargers? And about what do they run? Just shoot me a Pm.
Also would anybody be intrested in my PS66?

Thanks
Fireman450

Lynn

P.M. User Smokem he will get you setup. Thats who 97' CTD got his from.

BTW did you get my p.m..?

P.M. User Smokem he will get you setup. Thats who 97' CTD got his from.

BTW did you get my p.m..?

Yeah I got it... I wont be able to get any off of you this trip but Im still planning on it in the near future. Funding is just a little tight at the moment... :charger:

Fireman, I think I'd wait on selling that 66mm charger so long as it meets the 2.6 rules because I've heard a little bit about the KY organizations bumping up to a 2.6 since most everywhere else besides here runs it. Just a thought, especially if it's planning ahead for next year.

Thats my $.02

Yeah I got it... I wont be able to get any off of you this trip but Im still planning on it in the near future. Funding is just a little tight at the moment... :charger:

Thats ok give me a holla up there and we will meet up.

Fireman, I think I'd wait on selling that 66mm charger so long as it meets the 2.6 rules because I've heard a little bit about the KY organizations bumping up to a 2.6 since most everywhere else besides here runs it. Just a thought, especially if it's planning ahead for next year.

Thats my $.02

That does make since but funding is running a little tight but Ill figure somthing out.

Fireman450

Back