best place to buy rim and tire package

i think he wants to buy tires and wheels phil, he wants to know where to buy them... :poke:

If you look around on the interwebby you can find some pretty good deals, ebay can be a good place to look, but you have to know what you are looking for and be careful not to get hosed.

4wheel parts is where i got mine. lotta guys have had bad ex w/em but i got nuthin but good stuff to say. the tampa guys have bent over backwards for me even when my wife stepped on a centercap and broke it washin the truck . they sent me a new one no ques asked. and i got a great deal from them as well.

i highly recommend them

4wheel parts is where i got mine. lotta guys have had bad ex w/em but i got nuthin but good stuff to say. the tampa guys have bent over backwards for me even when my wife stepped on a centercap and broke it washin the truck . they sent me a new one no ques asked. and i got a great deal from them as well.

i highly recommend them

X2. I have heard the same, but I have bought several sets of tires from them without any problems. I like the buy 3 get one free ProComp tire deals they run.

I went to my local tire store (TO Haas) and told them what I was willing to pay. I think we did pretty good. Bought the wheels cheaper than I could find on ebay.
I say go to your local tire shop that sells a large number of wheels and tires. They will be able to get better deals and thus may give you better deals than the smaller shops.

All these big chain store suck...Im sorry. They make you think you got a good deal when they are making a butt load of profit. Find a local shop thats a nice clean shop for offroading, and keep the money locally. thats just my 2 cents

All these big chain store suck...Im sorry. They make you think you got a good deal when they are making a butt load of profit. Find a local shop thats a nice clean shop for offroading, and keep the money locally. thats just my 2 cents

Agreed.

i aint payin extra money to support the locals..all about the $$$$$$$

I'll respectfully disagree here...I bought darn near 50K in tires and wheels last year from one place. I'll gladly pay more to deal with them...they're local, and if I call and need something NOW, it's taken care of.

Of course car tires are a little different than farm tires...but like anything else, service is number 1 for me!

Chris

No one is telling you to pay more, but give your local guy a chance.

I talked to a local company, they can get me the XDs I like for less than I can get them online, and no shipping. Plus I can get the tires I want from them for less. And the service is awesome. At least give the locals a chance.

Back