Best place to purchase 7.3L parts?

Got Smoke?

I'm used to calling MuMau for ALL of my Cummins parts needs for the best prices and customer support.

Is there a MuMau style shop in the powerstroke world where one can purchase International brand parts at good prices with good customer support?

I searched on there and PSN and there are a couple of Ford dealers who offer discounts to forum members. However, one of my local mechanic buddies got me hooked up at my local Ford dealership and I pretty much got quoted the same prices for all the parts I need so I'm just going to purchase there.

for oem , if it doesnt make a difference, use sunrise ford, THEY support the forums. better to support those than those that dont ! but if its local and same price cant argue with that.

for oem , if it doesnt make a difference, use sunrise ford, THEY support the forums. better to support those than those that dont ! but if its local and same price cant argue with that.

Agreed on both accounts I exchanged a few emails with them on Friday, but when I dropped my buddies name at my local dealer I got the same pricing. Hard to say no to that and have it same day since only one of about 7-8 things I asked he said wasn't in stock.

Back