best programmer/tuner

jl99cummins

hooked
Guys, I have a friend that has a 99 powerstroke, w/a automatic tranny, he already has the edge evolution, He is wanting something different and what are your guys suggestions? Thanks

A TS 6 position will will work wonders compared to the evolution.Others will tell you to get custom tunes but the "off the shelf" tunes that TS offers are pretty good.Ive been runnin them for years with no complaints and some good #'s as well.

Hands down, best you can do is a TS flip chip with custom tunes. go on Powerstrokenation.com and search for 7.3l tuning. Hours of reading. Then just pick your poison. Ive had experience with just about all of them. And i have finally found my permanent tuner. Beans. Jonathan is excellent to deal with. If you are unhappy with something. Hes not happy until its fixed. Gearhead, Powerhungry, Swamps are also at the top of the list. I would stay within those 4. Best money you will spend.

the edge tuner does not do trans tuning and that will kill a stock trans very quickly on he high power levels.

Back