Best Recipe for 700+ HP!!!

Fireman450

Daring to be diffrent!!
Fellas Im going to pick yalls brain here. Im trying to figure out what is the best way to easly get around 6 to 7 hundred hp from a 12V. When I use the word "Easly" I know what yall are thinking. Im just wanting to do a buildup and not break my bankaccount down. I know alot of yall dont want to give up any secrets and I understand that. Im just wanting to get your Basic idea.
Im in the planning stages right now so my options are wide open.
Some things Im looking for is What I need to get enought fuel as well as how much air is needed. :blahblah1:
Everybodys input is Appreciated. Thanks in advance
Fireman450

Alot depends on what you plan to use the truck for. Turbo selection is vastly different for a sled puller versus daily driver.

Well, Im wanting somthing that could be streetable if need be, but I do have the option of making a dedacated play toy. Right now Im looking at twins, a PS 66/71/14 or a s400 or s480, So what do I need as far as fueling to match the air flow Im gonna have? I have a 215 stock pump, What kind of CCs will I need to insure I have enough fuel?

Use a 480 with a 66, a 400 is too small. A 215 pump will flow alot of fuel if the right shop works it over, match it with a decent sized set of injectors and 700 is well with limits.

I run a tweaked 215 with 181DV's, stock lines, 370's and a Silver Bullet and it sets at a repeatable 600 hp, add a bottom charger and add 75 hp minimum.

Jim

Ok, Lets try this one?
Im leaning twards a PS66/S480 twins set up, What will I need to get the fuel to match the air I have coming in?
The options I have here so far: A set of 370 Marine Injectors, or a set of 435s. I can get those worth the money. I can also get my DVs Edm'd any way I want them. What other mods to my pump can I do? or What shop can I send it to that will be reasonable to have my pump tweaked on?
Or if any of the above combinations wont work please feel free to let me know what is the best combination for my application.
Thanks
Fireman450

Definitely will need more than a 435 to fuel that twin set up. Probably 5x16 with a tweaked 913 pump at say 550-600.

Wait, let me get this straight, you are willing to spend $4K+ on the turbochargers, but your injector options are 370's and 435's? I mean, I just want to make sure I am understanding you correctly.

Well Im going to have about half that in a twins set up when I get done, These injectors are not my only options but they are the ones I can obtain easly. Like I said before Im asking yall that have been there what it takes to get me there then Ill taylor everything to what will best fit my budget.
Thanks
Fireman450

Buy 97ctd's 5x.018" injectors, that would dump the fuel you need. Smokem's .5mm DV's and EDM'd holders with bigger lines (.093" would be good). And tweak the pump with a modded AFC no plate, 4-5GSK and 22*+ timing.

That IMO would be just fine fuel wise, and with the twinset you are wanting you should be there no problem IMO...

Buy 97ctd's 5x.018" injectors, that would dump the fuel you need. Smokem's .5mm DV's and EDM'd holders with bigger lines (.093" would be good). And tweak the pump with a modded AFC no plate, 4-5GSK and 22*+ timing.

That IMO would be just fine fuel wise, and with the twinset you are wanting you should be there no problem IMO...

Thanks That'll help me out, Im just trying to get all my ducks in a row so I can figure out every thing Ill need to acoplish what I shooting for. The List just keeps getting longer...:doh: Plus I dont want to spend alot of money on things that I dont really need or will end up with and will have to upgrade shortly thereafter.
:thankyou2:
Fireman450

i have a set of 5x .18 dragon flows from industrial injection would be great, im taking them out for a set of bigger ones but i dont drive minje every day hey would be great for what u want to do.. 600$$

gammon

i have a set of 5x .18 dragon flows from industrial injection would be great, im taking them out for a set of bigger ones but i dont drive minje every day hey would be great for what u want to do.. 600$$

gammon

You could buy these and have them clean and pop tested for a tiny bit of money. This would be a good choice! Set the pops at 4200 for the street and they will be cleaner.....FYI!

Jim

gammon

Sent you a PM gammon

Lynn

jim fulmer, what shop do you suggest for p pump tweaking?

i have a 215 pump on the shelf, and i figured it would be great to have it tweaked

Back