Best set-up

I'd still turn up the VE and run the crap out of the 727, it'll probably be faster than you think. I only gained about 50hp by going to lockup at 600hp.

So good trans, probably arp studs, 60 pound valve springs, good injectors, VE pump maxed, 4 or 5" turbo back exhaust, what would be best turbo for the money? This is nothing that will happen all at once. It will all be over a period of time. It will slowly get where I want it.

Modified h1c and a 18.5 cm housing will get you into the mid 13s.

You don't need valve springs.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Might want to change your sig. It could take a long time to get that first gen into the 12s. Just look at Jason, almost 1k in a first gen, yet still running 13s!:lolly: just bustin your balls guys!

Might want to change your sig. It could take a long time to get that first gen into the 12s. Just look at Jason, almost 1k in a first gen, yet still running 13s!:lolly: just bustin your balls guys!

But that was 962 nitrous hp. It's not the same as real hp. :shake:

I know I need valve springs! Haha And yeah, didn't realize how much it would take to get in the 12's.. Lol

In a huge, heavy truck 12s is pretty quick.
It is not like drag racing some old Dart with fiberglass fenders and hood

That was the FIRST and ONLY good full pass on the truck, thank you. In 10 passes, I'm sure I'll see 11's.

Back