BigBadDodge Motor Walk Around Video

I cant believe they wont take it at SEMA. I've owned a few sema trucks, and yours is by far, and Im mean by a LLLOOOONNNNGGG shot nicer than any of them. I wouldnt be afraid to say thats probably one of the cleanest, if not THE cleanest built competition vehicle ever.

Absolutely terrible song, but that truck is all kinds of badass

I watched the related links.... whoa yeah!

Maybe someone will sponsor you a HD helmet cam. I wanna go for a ride with you on the big screen with surround sound cranked! I hate/love that when you get the turbos lit the video goes to chit.

no i meant if i bought it from you. if i ever made the CWO money maybe i could swing it:bow:

:) the jump from CWO3 to CWO4 is nice :) I wish I wouldn't have dragged my feet earlier on, and could enjoy the paycheck longer. I only have two more before they boot me :(

BBD

Thats one Wicked Truck and just so nicely balanced to. Love your fuel system, and the driveing isnt to shabby either. 10/10. Well done.

Engine looks absolutly amazing Scott, but what impresses me more than the engine is your willingness to show it to us. So many people are afraid to show what they have under the hood/body. Keep rockin dude! We love your truck!

Back