Biggest Tires Possible?

mjf1989

What is the biggest tire that you can fit on a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 without hitting the bumper when you turn without installing a lift kit or even a front leveling kit. Would like to get 295's or possibly 305's

if you run stock wheels, 35's will fit fine... they'll rub the control arms slightly at full lock

I'm running 285/75's on my truck (34x11.5). no rubbing anywhere, no lift, aftermarket replacement front bumper

oh, and if the truck has stock front bumper, you can squeeze 37" Goodyears (which come in around 36")

leveling kits just pull the tires back closer to the rear part of the fender, which is your tightest clearance point. I prefer zero lift

oh, and if the truck has stock front bumper, you can squeeze 37" Goodyears (which come in around 36")

leveling kits just pull the tires back closer to the rear part of the fender, which is your tightest clearance point. I prefer zero lift

that's what the longer control arms are for ;)

if you run stock wheels, 35's will fit fine... they'll rub the control arms slightly at full lock

I'm running 285/75's on my truck (34x11.5). no rubbing anywhere, no lift, aftermarket replacement front bumper

Would you happen to have any pictures of the tires on your truck? I also have a mega cab but it is silver

Back