Billet Grill installed

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Well thanks to Richard, I spent yesterday installing his old billet insert into my grill. I love the look. Thanks Richard!:ylsuper: :thankyou2:

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 55
Looks good!
I have been debating getting one myself but I am afraid I like them better on someone elses truck than I would like it on my own truck

SWEET!! I have been debating on one myself.I have seen a few,but like the look of that one the best.Know where he got it and the part # ?

definately looks good. and as everyone else has said, ive been thinking about that too. i just think that mine might look better keeping everything the same color(sport package).

Garrett

Mine is also a sport package. Richard gave me his bumpers too, but I am gonna hold off for a while to put the chrome on. I like the red bumpers, but the freakin rock chips are getting rediculous.

Mine is also a sport package. Richard gave me his bumpers too, but I am gonna hold off for a while to put the chrome on. I like the red bumpers, but the freakin rock chips are getting rediculous.

^^ Post Ho LOL

I would have those chrome bumpers on soon. Chrome and red just seem to go together

Back