Billings MO rescheduled for 9-8 Great payout!!!

Sancrest

Super Trucker
2.6 $600, $250, $175, $80, $60

Workstock $150, $100, $75

Open Class (All trucks gas and diesel) $275, $150, $75

For rules go to SMTTPA Home or email me at PhilR@Sancrest.com

This is the make up rain date from 9-1. Hope to see a great showing of trucks.

We had a lot of fun at the pull. We sure do appreciate the invite and hopefully we will see you all again this year.

We had a lot of fun at the pull. We sure do appreciate the invite and hopefully we will see you all again this year.

Thanks for coming... It was great having you all pull with us...

Were your coolers where you left them???

1. Leah Scott (Executioner) 342'
2. Garry Woodward (Yippe Ki Yea) 336.52'
3. Jim Greenway 07 336.06'
4. Darrell Keil (Nothin Special) 322.32' screen name 95psdF250 in a Dodge puller :lolly:
5. Jim Greenway 94 320'
6. Andrew Tarter ???
7. Ford 3.0 truck, not sure who, turbo wouldn't light

1. Leah Scott (Executioner) 342'
2. Garry Woodward (Yippe Ki Yea) 336.52'
3. Jim Greenway 07 336.06'
4. Darrell Keil (Nothin Special) 322.32' screen name 95psdF250 in a Dodge puller :lolly:
5. Jim Greenway 94 320'
6. Andrew Tarter ???
7. Ford 3.0 truck, not sure who, turbo wouldn't light

Very happy to see this! I'll keep my mouth shut as to why though.

I'll try to get the WS results up once I have them. There was a couple I didn't have their names and I don't have any distances.

It was a rough night for us, ended up 4th and found out our AirDog took a dump and the CP3 was trying to do all the work.....

Don't go thinking I am becoming a Cummins addict...:lolly:

I have not give up on my :ford: Puller...

But I can't complain about this budget cummins puller we put together to get me by until we get the Ford ready...

Last edited:
Oh so that's you!! Truck certainly looked good at crane!

Thanks... It is not bad at all for a budget built truck. I have roughly $10,000 in the whole truck now. That is front to back, top to bottom.

I started with the basics and make small changes every pull rather than just throwing hands full of money at it. I am a budget builder that likes to get the most I can for the least amount of money.

Well the truck looked great to me in crane. I didn't make it to billings and I dont know chit as all I do is watch but it sure looked like you have something figured out lol

Back