bob rules

brew

I was just looking at bob rules on the 3.0 class. Whats the deal with 7500lb. and no drop boxes. that pretty much counts me out and alot of other 3.0 trucks. Does anyone know if 2011 is going to be any different. I think they would get alot better turn if they stepped it up with the rest of us.

I was just looking at bob rules on the 3.0 class. Whats the deal with 7500lb. and no drop boxes. that pretty much counts me out and alot of other 3.0 trucks. Does anyone know if 2011 is going to be any different. I think they would get alot better turn if they stepped it up with the rest of us.

The 3.0 trucks CAN run open driveline at 7500Lbs.

This year they had 2.8 and 3.0 together. 2.8 could run a bushing and weigh 8000 lbs, but had to run factory drivetrain, where 3.0 was open drivetrain and could only weigh 7500 lbs

As for next year I'm not sure what they're going to do

-Michael

The 3.0 actually runs 7700 and 2.8 runs 8200. Before someone corrects me, I know that's not what the rules say, but it's what they run. 3.0 is unlimited driveline and 2.8 is OEM

The 3.0 actually runs 7700 and 2.8 runs 8200. Before someone corrects me, I know that's not what the rules say, but it's what they run. 3.0 is unlimited driveline and 2.8 is OEM

Thanks for the correction, I heard them going around and around with it at tollesboro once, but couldn't remember for sure

-Michael

Thanks for the info. Im setting my truck up as a 8000lbs. 3.0 . If i can lose a little wieght i'll come down and pull. If anyone has a link to a good set of rules for 2011, please let me know.

Back