boost fooler?

nwtdiesel

See you in AZ :)
Is the boost fooler from dieselsite neede even if your not hrowin a SE light? Is the MAP still defueling even if there is no SE light?

Every time my truck defueled I set a SES light...have the Diesel site relief valve and it works great. No more SES light.

No, The SES light is set when the MAP sensor reads 25+ lbs of boost and then defuels. If your not setting the light I wouldnt worry about it.Mainly the higher HP(race) programs will do this and some 75 &100 HP tow programs will occasionally when pulling hard.

02psd7.3 said:
mine will do it if i adjust my waste gate
don't play with your wastegate rod u won't gain a lot go with the chip and a relief valve i try to play with my wastegate it don't worth the trouble:badidea:

Look at the regulator from Dennis at ITP. Does not create a boost leak! Used to have a blow off from Bob and when I changed I picked up a # or 2...

csipsd said:
Look at the regulator from Dennis at ITP. Does not create a boost leak! Used to have a blow off from Bob and when I changed I picked up a # or 2...
where you get this at?

I have the ITP boost controller. I think it's great. I gained a good deal of boost when I took off the cheap blowoff valve. Now I hit around 28 lbs at WOT.

No boost leak, no loss of boost!:D

Ben

Back