Brakes!!!!!

TX_5.9

In search of new rotors, calipers, and brake pads! What's the best for daily driver performance?? Want the best for performance but don't want to spend a ton of money! Daily driver, Interstate miles, but crazy asses around me on the road!!!! Who has the best prices on rotors, calipers, and brake pads??? Price on RockAuto is around a grand for premium parts. Anyone have any better prices??

AM autoparts. Used their drilled/slotted pads/rotors as an upgrade on my 2nd gen. Was significantly less money than standard parts store stuff, and a easily noticeable upgrade in performance. Calipers were standard parts store offerings, autozone maybe?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

try rockauto. Also went with drilled and slotted rotors,seem to be doing well so far.

I've been running Brake Performance drilled and slotted rotors and brake pads, they have been working great for me.

Look at EBC pads. I run the green. 7000 series. Low dust. amazing wear. Wont kill rotors.

Are the stock calipers, rotors, and pads not sufficient? I run mopar pads because they wear so well and deliver great breaking.
Maybe that's because I also drive a 1st gen, and my 3rd gen feels like a caddi in every comparison.

Don't do drilled rotors. That is a marketing scam and just a potential for cracks.

Don't do drilled rotors. That is a marketing scam and just a potential for cracks.

Agreed. They don’t hold up well with the overtreated roads here.

I believe Bosch rotors are some kind of nickel alloy? Rust and corrosion resistance. Pads: Autozone sells Brembo pads now. Never had my hands on those. I’m wondering if it’s just a badge though. I feel like anything purchased at any parts store is an upgrade over OEM. I put “Valuecraft” on my 98 and was surprised at the quality of such a cheap pad.

Back