Brand New Bosch Injectors For Sale

02SFguy

Hey everyone i have a few sets of BRAND NEW LBZ and LB7 injectors for sale. These are whole injectors directly from Bosch and are in sealed boxes. Normally the LB7 injectors are 350 a piece plus shipping and tax, however I'm selling them for 350 a piece and shipping and tax is included which will save you a few hundred Dollars. The only thing I need back from you are the cores. The LBZ injectors are normally 615 a piece however i am doing the same thing for those as well. 615 a piece shipped to your door and no tax added. I also need the cores in return. When I have received the funds as well as the cores the injectors will ship the same business day if possible. If they are unable to ship that business day they will be shipped the next business day. thank you and please feel free to ask me any questions. I can get all model years of injectors as well so if you are looking for something else please let me know and i will see what i can do for you.

I forgot to mention if for some reason you would like to keep your cores, you can pay the $100 core per injector and keep them. thank you

you guys can also make me a reasonable offer. as long as it is not way off base i may except it. either way the worst i can say is no if i dont like your offer. thank you for looking.

Back