Brookville, Pennsylvania POSTPONED to Sunday at 2:00pm

rickFPP

Promoter USA-EAST
the USA-EAST pull at Brookville, Pennsylvania has been postponed to tomorrow - Sunday, June 21 at 2:00pm. this includes the RWYB class. weather conditions are very poor in Central PA and look to improve for tomorrow.

complete information at http://www.fullpullproducitons.com

Two weeks in a row 3 out of top 5 went to diesels.:woohoo: What are the gassers going to want taken away from us now???

About 500 lbs., including your heart. :rockwoot:hehe:

Congratulations to Wayne Greier and "Resurrected Ram".
Looks like a force to be reckoned with.:rockwoot:

re

:cheer:GOTTA LOVE THE DIESELS.I would bet thier have already been numerous phone calls to Rick..great job boys keep it up.Its a good thing a couple of the diesel boys took Sunday off,or it would have been much worse..

Great job boys! We wanted to be there but didnt have the axle fixed yet after burton. We will see ya on the 4th.

well i took her past the 300ft mark twice,I was happy it just went down the track,let alone 300ft,not bad for the lil engine,just wait an see what happens in the next rwyb pull,my bag of tricks aint done yet,,,,

well i took her past the 300ft mark twice,I was happy it just went down the track,let alone 300ft,not bad for the lil engine,just wait an see what happens in the next rwyb pull,my bag of tricks aint done yet,,,,

Sweet can't to see them tricks LOL

Back