Bully Dog Help!

BJB8ES

I have a bully dog triple power pup that I had on my old Dodge mega cab, I sold the truck and thought I pulled the programmer all the way off. I now have a 2006 Chevy Duramax. I tried to put put the bully dog on the duramax but it is still vin locked to the mega cab.... Is there anything I can do to get it unlocked?:doh:

have you contacted bully dog ? If you can't revisit the dodge you may have to send it in to BD. I know PPE is like this and you have to show proof your not trying to tune more than 1 vehicle (such as proof of a dealer reflash that erased the tuning while on the truck)

Thanks! they said they can unlock it for $100.... seems kinda hight, but beats the hell out of buying a new programmer. I guess thats what I get for not double checking to make sure I uninstalled it properly. Does anyone on here happen to know how to do this since its just a process and doesn't have to be sent in or hooked up to a computer?

Pretty sure it has to be sent in, or else how would guarantee they collect their $100 ? I was under the impression the just re installed their programming

Last edited:
they can take your CC number and do it over the phone depending on what software version it is. If it was on an 06, they can do it over the phone

Back