Camping

Cokie

Hello,
I looked all around the forum here and couldn't find the camping section.
I am wondering what the big boys use for injectors on a 12V if they have a camper.

Garden hose?
Is that a manufacturer?
Maybe I wasn't clear, I don't want smoke I want to know what injectors are best for my truck when I go camping.
My camper is about 2,000 pounds.

Garden hose injectors are home made. Stock nozzles will be fine for a camper of that caliber! If its not already done you should tab the kdp. Also advance injection timing a bit and put a BHAF on the truck. A 5" Turbo back exhaust kit would give the squirrels a place to play in while you're camping!

I did tap the KPD and already have the BBHAF.
Stock injectors can handle the camper you think?

I don't think your hx35 will like any bigger injectors.

You can get a good bit more out of it by just tuning.

Last edited:
You should put a triple batmo wheel in that hx35! Also I hear that a well tuned reciprocating dingle arm attached to the sinusoidal depleneration valve will prevent damage to the turbine shaft in the eventual of drive pressures exceeding the critical mean pressure range that causes a very loud bang sound to emit from under the hood!

You should put a triple batmo wheel in that hx35! Also I hear that a well tuned reciprocating dingle arm attached to the sinusoidal depleneration valve will prevent damage to the turbine shaft in the eventual of drive pressures exceeding the critical mean pressure range that causes a very loud bang sound to emit from under the hood!

Not sure I follow that last part.
You mean that sound like when a raccoon has crawled up onto your motor at the campsite and the fan hits him when you start the truck?

Back