Canfield Ohio - September 5 RULES to get IN!!

rickFPP

Promoter USA-EAST
the 4x4 truck class at the Canfield Fair on Saturday, September 5 is "invitational". you MUST be invited in order to get into this class.

ONLY members of USA-EAST will be invited!!

The TOP TEN places in USA-EAST PRO STOCK DIESEL 4x4 will be 'invited'.

The TOP TEN places in USA-EAST 'RWYB' 4x4 will be 'invited'.

Up to FIVE additional trucks will be 'invited' AT LARGE.

TOP TEN is based on points in the respective classes as of September 1, 2009.

AT LARGE trucks would have been regular competitors with USA-EAST but due to breakage, family issues, or other circumstances did not qualify in the TOP TEN.

All trucks (DIESEL and GAS) will compete together in a single class using the 'Run What Ya Brung' formula. Weights for trucks in various classifications will be announced on September 1, 2009.

the 4x4 truck class at the Canfield Fair on Saturday, September 5 is "invitational". you MUST be invited in order to get into this class.

ONLY members of USA-EAST will be invited!!

The TOP TEN places in USA-EAST PRO STOCK DIESEL 4x4 will be 'invited'.

The TOP TEN places in USA-EAST 'RWYB' 4x4 will be 'invited'.

Up to FIVE additional trucks will be 'invited' AT LARGE.

TOP TEN is based on points in the respective classes as of September 1, 2009.

AT LARGE trucks would have been regular competitors with USA-EAST but due to breakage, family issues, or other circumstances did not qualify in the TOP TEN.

All trucks (DIESEL and GAS) will compete together in a single class using the 'Run What Ya Brung' formula. Weights for trucks in various classifications will be announced on September 1, 2009.

So can I come?:hehe:

Sorry had to.LOL

I think Rick can send you an UNvitation for being a dingdong! LOL

It is in the pts ,but if your not in the top 10 your not invited,the way i understand it,I think theres only 1 more any how,so its not gona help you if your try'n to get there,the top 5 in pts are the only ones who get anything in the end of the season,

Back