Carbon fiber drag wheels

Friend of mine shredded one on his race bike. It wasn't cheap to replace. Not sure if that is what you would want on a heavy ass truck.

Tobin

Maybe only on the rear, or on a tube chassis or something. They really look like plastic lol.

My buddy built some at UTA in his composites class... Pretty sick... I just don't see the being a daily driver type thing...i would hate to curb one. For race only imo

id rock them! the rotating mass reduction is AWESOME!!!!

Sorry for the derail, I'm a bit behind on my reading here on compd. Wade have you had the truck out this year yet, how's it running and what events you palnning on goin too. Would like to see it run(or fall on its face) which ever happens. Either way look forward to seeing it run

Sorry for the derail, I'm a bit behind on my reading here on compd. Wade have you had the truck out this year yet, how's it running and what events you palnning on goin too. Would like to see it run(or fall on its face) which ever happens. Either way look forward to seeing it run

PM's work really well:poke:

Supposed to run this weekend or next, depends on a few things. changed a few things on the truck and need to get some things done to the trailer. Just been stupid busy building engines.

I dont have carbon wheels if thats what you want to see...:lolly:

when i raced atvs we got into the carbon fiber market for awhile. the fronts were actually heavier than a aluminum one but its cause they were beadlocks. they were strong as hell though. i dont know if you would have trouble with them. they had an aluminum center back then but now they use all carbon fiber. i like the look too

Back