Carbon Fiber Front Fenders!

You might want to do the doors too.

Theni wouldn't have any weight to swing when i park in a tight spot!
Car only weighs 5400 at full weight right now..

Sorry to derail, Syrupdawg, all you now!

Those are sweet! I bet when he gets all that done, there will be some more people wanting them. This thread is full of a bunch of jealous people now!

Randy at Oldskool fab did them. He's not a sponser here so I don't want to pimp him too much. You will have to contact him for pricing. Just go to oldskoolfab.com

I think if he was a sponsor he wouldnt be able to keep up, the roll pans and stacks i have personally seen look bad a s s too.
PM for early 3rd gens if your building them.

Sent from my fphone

So sick, Will! I know the paint on my CF fenders weighs more than the actual fenders themselves do. I'm really curious as to your overall weight savings when you're done. Keep us posted!

So sick, Will! I know the paint on my CF fenders weighs more than the actual fenders themselves do. I'm really curious as to your overall weight savings when you're done. Keep us posted!

For sure...I'm trying to make Scheid right now after that its coming all back apart for back half and cage. Gonna try for under 4k lbs!

yep I'm jealous.. I could use all these carbon parts for the half ton... LOL

Any word on when the other pieces will be done? It'll be killer once it's all put together.

it not looks real but still i am waiting to see the pics when it will get completed and i hope you will also apply some graphics work when it will get ready.

it not looks real but still i am waiting to see the pics when it will get completed and i hope you will also apply some graphics work when it will get ready.

Are we supposed to imagine that you have more than a 1st grade command of the english language?

Ummm...yea?

No seriously why doesn't it look real? And Im sure at some point I will have the fenders painted since randy said the sun will hurt the raw Carbon Fiber.

IMG_20130720_111010_145_zps9e2a99c5.jpg

IMG_20130720_111019_285_zps80121f5e.jpg

IMG_20130720_111025_607_zps6744148f.jpg

Back