Carpet

wrongway

I called the Dodge dealer this morning looking for a carpet for my 97 extra cab. They told me that it is no longer available through Dodge :doh:. I'm looking for a good quality and low price on a carpet for my truck, who have you bought from and were you happy with the product? I did see a few online but for some reason they were all grey. I need that tan looking color, can't remember what its called.

I called the Dodge dealer this morning looking for a carpet for my 97 extra cab. They told me that it is no longer available through Dodge :doh:. I'm looking for a good quality and low price on a carpet for my truck, who have you bought from and were you happy with the product? I did see a few online but for some reason they were all grey. I need that tan looking color, can't remember what its called.

Camel Tan I believe is the tan color.

gary 90% of the carpets come from ACC. i have i regular customer at the shop that is the southeastern big guy so he treats me fair. give me a call monday and ill see what i can get for ya.

I had grey carpet for the interior of my truck I pulled it a long time ago but was looking to go with a rubber matting for the interior. Does anyone have anyone with good prices on the rubber floor interior?

Just a thought, I bet the same companies that sell the carpet will probably sell the vinyl flooring.

I checked out the other links but I seemed to have passed up the LMC link above. Glad I went back and checked again. Sorry about the dumb question.

Back