CEL and Fuel Filter Light?

97strokeonit

STROKE-A-HOLIC
Why do I keep throwing my CEL and when I accellerate really hard my turbo starts almost studdaring really fast like its not getting enough air or too much air or something and my fuel filter light comes on around 25 LBS? Then as soon as I let off it goes off. The turbo worries me more than the light though.

Sounds like turbo/compressor surge. or it could be a blown turbo.

Check your injectors for the CEL light also your fuel pump. get it scanned while your at it.

If it runs and sounds fine and doesnt make the noise till 25-30 lbs would it be blown or is that just surge? How do I fix that? And Could the CEL have to do with my HPOP? Im thinking about getting a modded 17* HPOP or a adrenaline so would that help?

If it runs and sounds fine and doesnt make the noise till 25-30 lbs would it be blown or is that just surge? How do I fix that? And Could the CEL have to do with my HPOP? Im thinking about getting a modded 17* HPOP or a adrenaline so would that help?

It all really depends, do you have a video clip of it.

no. Its more of a feel in the throttle. IDK if you could hear it on the clip. Im at school but when I go home Ill try to get one of it.

You are most likely hearing turbo surge. Are you still running stock injectors? If not probably time to upgrade turbo. The CEL is probably a P1211 for your high pressure oil dropping off or an over boost code. Have you changed your fuel filter lately? Not to sure about that light.

You are most likely hearing turbo surge. Are you still running stock injectors? If not probably time to upgrade turbo. The CEL is probably a P1211 for your high pressure oil dropping off or an over boost code. Have you changed your fuel filter lately? Not to sure about that light.

nope injectors and custome tuning with IDM modded. Id like to get the D66 and a adrenaline HPOP. Think that will take care of it all? And as far as fuel filter no. I need to.

Back