Centramatic Wheel Balancers

Have heard nothing but good things about them.....

after all, bunch o Texus boys right down da road - so gotta be good :)

So do you still have to balance the tires even though you have them?

Get the balance beads installed INSIDE the tires as well and you should have 0 issues. They can balance out a set of steel Rickson's wth 265/70 R19.5's on them with no external weights atall.

Thanks. Too bad the alcoas are on back order until January of next damn year. Looks like I have to step up to the big ballers wheels and tires.

Billysgoat said:
Get the balance beads installed INSIDE the tires as well and you should have 0 issues. They can balance out a set of steel Rickson's wth 265/70 R19.5's on them with no external weights atall.

Billy thats not what you told me when you were down in Florida.

heinzboy said:
So do you still have to balance the tires even though you have them?

yes, but I think it rides a lot better. I took off the weights and it wobbled, so I had the wheels re-balanced

hope this helps

PSDPlayer said:
Billy thats not what you told me when you were down in Florida.

?????? Don't recall saying anything else, but the heat might have gotten to me LOL I do have a bit of an issue with the fronts hopping, but pretty sure that is all in the wore out POS Dodge front end components. They will be kinda slow to react with big speed changes, but seem to balance right back out.

Billy bring me those wheels. Ill balance them for ya. I hate that internal stuff. If you hit a bump and are on the brakes at the same time, that powder will start moving around jerking those wheels all over.

By the time I get back down in your part of the country it'll be time for some new treads anyway LOL Looks like I'm gonna get 80k out of this set (or more) but jeeezz the miles are adding up quick :bang

Back