Cheetah owners only please chime in!!!

Duramax2006

GM TECH @ FENDER GMC
First off, let me start by saying I've have been waiting a really long time for the chance to own a orginal 71.5mm cheetah that was made in 2006-2007 I finally found one and I'm needing input and advise only on it I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE PERSUASIVE POST OF GO NEWER that charger is the charger I want I'm only talking about it please, the used cheetah has 25,000 miles on it and the private seller is asking 2000.00 obo what should I do it's the only one I've found that's forsale all others are already sold or people are using them I do t mind having it rebuilt but to find a orginal 71.5mm cheetah is hard enough please advise me on the price and mileage weather to stay away or purchase as Im really wanting it thanks In advance if pics are needed please let me know how to upload them form a ipad and I'll do so again thanks

They make decent power, but they shoved a 71mm in a stock housing. They're bad about surging, make sure the thrust is in good shape then run it.

IMO, for $2000 I'd buy a new one from Danville. But to each his own.

They sound cool, yeah. But for the money there are better options. Like a basic box stock s366. It won't make the crazy noises but it has more power potential and better boost:drive pressure ratios. I got under $1400 in my whole s472 setup....food for thought

Back