clear mask

smokeblack13

When in doubt Pin it
Has anyone ever clear masked an entire truck after fresh paint? I thought i heard of someone doing this but i checked yesterday and i was told over 2000 in materials alone. Any other options that anyone knows of?

thats about right on price...a local shop is gettin 800-1200 just to do the front bumper, begining of the hood and start of the fenders...I have personally seen a 3500 mega cab with the clear film on the entire truck..it was cool but it looked like chit where rocks nicked it and the truck really didnt have that deep shine after about 6 months with it on sense you cant wax or polish the plastic..heres a pic of the truck
98F150023.jpg

I do the clear bra and clear wraps. To do a quad cab would be around $4500.00 . Its a lot of time and requires alot of skill. We do alot of regular wraps, And the clear wraps are alot less forgiving.

To do just the common areas on a your truck would be $1200.00. I dont know what material was used to do DWiggs truck but the materials have come a long way. With proper care they hold up well.

Hope that helps.

Back